When you need to hang a number of frames and you want to do it quickly and perfectly spaced, our dispenser is a must.
Here is how it works:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Install first xHub.
- Snap dispenser onto tape measure with level on top, for right handed use tape measure to right of dispenser, for left handed use tape measure to left of dispenser (note: left handed use numerals typically upside down).
- Place xHub onto Dispenser Port and remove adhesive.
- Place tape-measure end hook into installed xHub and coordinate one-handed movement of tape-measure and Dispenser (engage dispenser finger pull with index finger) to desired dimension from installed xHub.
- Line up indexing point on Dispenser with desired dimensional notch.
- Center Dispenser level bubble and gently push xHub against wall.
- Center xHub level bubble and forcefully push xHub against wall.
- Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 for additional xHubs.